AZAHARA YOGA STUDIO. Cancellation and Booking Policies
Thank you for becoming a
member of AZAHARA YOGA. I’m excited to have you onboard.
- Online payment for classes must be received prior to the scheduled class date to ensure your spot
- All payments for workshops and classes are to be made upfront online or by bank transfer.
- Group Classes can be cancelled up to 24 hours (aerial yoga classes 48 hours) before the class start time without incurring a charge.
- Cancellations later than 24 hours prior to class start time for any reason (no exceptions will be made for any reason, including but not limited to
parking problems, illness, family illness, travel delays, missing buses,or work issues etc. ) will not be refunded or credited.
- If you have a class pass and cancel a class with less than 24 hours notice or fail to turn up you will forfeit one class from your pack.
- Classes may be cancelled by the management, teachers may be substituted or
removed, class times may be altered or the days on which they operate may change. No refunds are given because of timetable changes.
- Late arrivals will not be allowed to attend class in the studio or zoom class. For Studio classes: please arrive at the studio 10 minutes before your class starts
- Private classes need to be cancelled a minimum of 48 hours in advance.
- All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Workshops, courses, programmes, events and similar must be cancelled a minimum of 14 days prior to their first start date to receive a full refund, no refunds can be given after. No money refunds will be made for workshop, event, or course cancellations outside of the cancellation window.
- One off purchases such as the class pass packs are non refundable, non transferable and must be used within the expiry date provided when you make the initial purchase. Class Passes cannot be extended beyond their expiration date